A class action lawsuit claimed damages from a Fortune 500 automotive company for facing asbestos exposure while at work. The company needed a quick and cost-effective defense in various state courts, and when appropriate, summary dismissal of the lawsuits by means of:
- Review of the lawsuits filed in various state courts.
- Preparation of Answers to lawsuits based on the company’s standard legal and factual positions.
- Motions for Summary Judgment after reviewing discovery materials.
- Deposition transcripts, interrogatories, and other relevant documents.
- Preparation of deposition summaries.