About LegalEase Solutions
Legal professionals are problem-solvers and innovators. They are willing to assume new responsibilities, tackle new challenges, master new technology and navigate an ever-evolving legal system. Today, technology is rapidly transforming the way law is practiced. Lawyers are changing the way justice is defined. This dynamic legal landscape makes each day unique and fosters an enjoyable,fulfilling work experience.
LegalEase Solutions is a pioneer legal solutions company founded in Ann Arbor, Michigan,with offices in Chennai, Cochin and Bangalore. We continue to solve problems,innovate solutions, services and are actively changing conversations in the legal industry. Our brand is one to reckon with, providing legal solutions for our clients in legal analytics, contract management, legal operations and compliance.
At LegalEase Solutions, we're proud to say that 80% of our employees are women.90% of the workforce come from diverse backgrounds. And we are a 100%customer-centric company!
About the Job
Experience (in years): 4+ years
Location: Kochi/Remote working (work from home)
Working Timing: 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. IST
Workdays: Monday to Friday
What your day would look like?
- Designing, developing and initiating skill-based training across the company
- Designing and developing effective training programs for all employees
- Liaising with the leads to determine training needs
- Formulating and carrying out training plans for the associates
- Identifying the current gap in the training process, and making recommendations to bridge the gap
- Mentoring, motivating, and coordinating training of new recruits in core legal services
- Reviewing trainee’s exercise sand providing feedback on a daily basis
- Conducting evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitoring employee performance and response to training
- Determining the specific requirements for the new projects and creating the best practices for the new projects
- Conducting seminars,workshops, individual training sessions for the associates
- Exploring new platforms/tools,staying abreast of new techniques in the legal industry, and providing recommendations on how it can be implemented within the company
- Populating the company’s bank of educational materials which is to be assigned to associates during their downtime
- Heading the ‘LegalEase Continuing Legal Education’ (“LCLE”) Program
- Helping the Management understand, and learn about new projects in the pipeline
- Developing content for the marketing department
OK, I’m interested! Is this really the job for me?
Criteria for you to secure this job:
- It goes without saying- you need to have a law degree!
- You know and have experience in planning, coordinating, and implementing training across the company
- Brownie points if you are a lawyer, and a technology enthusiast
- MS Office knowledge
Personal qualities like great communication, creative thinking, and excellent written skills count for more than formal qualifications in this job.
It also helps if you have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Poise and patience under pressure
- The ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- A positive attitude and energy like a dynamite!
- Plenty of initiative and the capability to multi-task
- An accommodating mindset. With a global team, we would love someone who is flexible
Why join LegalEase?
- A work culture that celebrates and encourage diversity
- A workspace imbued with empathy and purpose
- We believe in continuous learning. You will walk away acquiring more skills than you had when you joined us (we guarantee this!)
- We value transparency, flexibility, and over-responsiveness
- A daily 30 minute wellness session because your mental wellness means a lot to us!
- We strive to improve the work-life balance
- We believe in FUN at work, and take this very seriously, because we have FUN as one of our core values!
What should I do next?
Please send us your updated profile immediately, to firstname.lastname@example.org