About LegalEase Solutions
Legal professionals are problem-solvers and innovators. They are willing to assume new responsibilities, tackle new challenges, master new technology and navigate an ever-evolving legal system. Today, technology is rapidly transforming the way law is practiced. Lawyers are changing the way justice is defined. This dynamic legal landscape makes each day unique and fosters an enjoyable,fulfilling work experience.
LegalEase Solutions is a pioneer legal solutions company founded in Ann Arbor, Michigan,with offices in Chennai, Cochin and Bangalore. We continue to solve problems,innovate solutions, services and are actively changing conversations in the legal industry. Our brand is one to reckon with, providing legal solutions for our clients in legal analytics, contract management, legal operations and compliance.
At LegalEase Solutions, we're proud to say that 80% of our employees are women.90% of the workforce come from diverse backgrounds. And we are a 100%customer-centric company!
What is the Graphic Designer role?
The Graphic Designer job description includes the process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You have to have good knowledge about colour theory and colour psychology. You’ll be one of the designer to shape the visual aspects of marketing collaterals, case studies, blogs, landing pages, emailers, web pages and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs carefully and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Work closely with marketing team and various stakeholders to get approval for visuals
- Develop marketing collaterals, illustrations, and other designs using adobe software
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media, web, print, mobile and other required digital
- Amend designs after feedback with patience
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Create Emailers and Newsletters using CRM tool
- Create and edit videos for various platform
- Minimum 6 years proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of marketing collaterals, illustrations and other graphics
- Strong knowledge about colour theory and colour psychology
- At least 6 years familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Acrobat Professional)
- At least 5 years familiarity with Adobe After Effects, video editing and video creation
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design or related field is a plus
- Experience or Knowledge in HTML is a plus
What do I do next?
Please send us your updated profile immediately, to firstname.lastname@example.org