About LegalEase Solutions
Legal professionals are problem-solvers and innovators. They are willing to assume new responsibilities, tackle new challenges, master new technology and navigate an ever-evolving legal system. Today, technology is rapidly transforming the way law is practiced. Lawyers are changing the way justice is defined. This dynamic legal landscape makes each day unique and fosters an enjoyable,fulfilling work experience.
LegalEase Solutions is a pioneer legal solutions company founded in Ann Arbor, Michigan,with offices in Chennai, Cochin and Bangalore. We continue to solve problems,innovate solutions, services and are actively changing conversations in the legal industry. Our brand is one to reckon with, providing legal solutions for our clients in legal analytics, contract management, legal operations and compliance.
At LegalEase Solutions, we're proud to say that 80% of our employees are women.90% of the workforce come from diverse backgrounds. And we are a 100%customer-centric company!
What would your day look like?
- Review, analyze, and extract key information from the contracts with the instructions provided
- Accurately populate multiple data entry fields with the information provided
- Interpret the contractual clauses and summarize contractual provisions
- Perform quality control function to ensure accuracy of deliverables created for clients
- Create checklists and playbooks for the review team, based on client requirements
I’m interested! Is this really the job for me?
Criteria for you to secure this job
- It goes without saying- you need to have a law degree!
- You know how to craft contract clauses in your sleep
- Similar role in an LPO or corporate legal department preferred
- Brownie points if you are a lawyer and a technology enthusiast, along with experience using a CLM!
- MS Office knowledge
Personal qualities like great communication, creative thinking, and excellent written skills count for more than formal qualifications in this job.
It also helps if you have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Poise and patience under pressure
- An eye for detail
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- A positive attitude and dynamite-like energy
- Plenty of initiative and the ability to multi-task
- An accommodating mindset. With a global team, we would love someone who is flexible and open to learning
Why join LegalEase?
- A work culture that celebrates and encourage diversity
- A workspace imbued with empathy and purpose
- We believe in continuous learning. You will walk away acquiring more skills than you had when you joined us (we guarantee this!)
- We value transparency, flexibility, and over-responsiveness
- A daily 30 minute wellness session because your mental wellness means a lot to us!
- We strive to improve the work-life balance
- We believe in FUN at work, and take this very seriously, because we have FUN as one of our core values!
What should I do next?
Interested? If you feel like this is your dream job calling, please write to us with your resume attached to email@example.com and write a note on how you found this job post!