About LegalEase Solutions
Legal professionals are problem-solvers and innovators, willing to assume new responsibilities, tackle new challenges, master new technology and navigate an ever-evolving legal system. Today, technology is rapidly transforming the way law is practiced. Lawyers are changing the way justice is defined. This dynamic legal landscape makes each day unique and fosters an enjoyable, fulfilling work experience.
LegalEase Solutions is a pioneer legal solutions company founded in Ann Arbor, MI with offices in Chennai, Cochin and now in Bangalore. We continue to solve problems, innovate solutions, services and we are actively changing the way conversations are had in the legal industry. We are a brand to reckon with providing legal solutions for our clients be it legal analytics, contract management, legal operations, or compliance.
We are 80% women employees, 90% diverse workforce and 100% customer centric company.
Designation: Associate (Operations)
Experience (years): 3+ years
No: of vacancies: 1
Work Timing: 9 am to 6 pm
Location: India (Please apply only if you are currently residing in India)
Work day: Monday to Friday
Employment Type: Full-time Regular
- Manage vendors and work towards operational efficiency.
- Billable time report analysis
- Expertise in implementation of ISO 9001 and 27001 standards
- Ensure compliance with standard across different departments
- Negotiations with Vendors
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.).
- Prepare operational reports and run analysis of operations data to give the management insights on operational efficiency improvements.
- Ability to create and deliver executive-level data reports and presentations.
- Ability to work on ad-hoc tasks.
- Critical issue management and support for Ops
- Actively coordinate and collaborate with the Finance team, Delivery Team, HR, other core functions team
- BCP Testing & implementation
- Resource Utilization, Optimization and Forecast
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Tool Optimization
- Budget Monitoring
- Vendor payments
- Update client database
- Tech Audits
- Good presentation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Advance Excel skills
- Ability to work on complex tasks under tight timelines.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest process improvements
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to identify areas of risk and suggestions to mitigate
- Strong Communication skills
- Minimum three years’ experience in operations with any corporate or law firms or LPO
Personal qualities like great communication, creative thinking, and excellent written skills count for more than formal qualifications in this job.
It also helps if you have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Poise and patience under pressure
- An eye for detail
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- A positive attitude and energy like a dynamite!
- Plenty of initiative and multi-tasking ability
- An accommodative mindset. With a global team, we would love someone who is flexible and open to learning
LegalEase Information Security Role, Responsibilities & Authority of an employee
- To ensure that all the information they handle is secure.
- Responsible to follow all the information security policies, procedures, rules and regulations as stipulated in the manuals.
- Responsible to take immediate action to prevent any undesirable situations and report to the officers.
- Responsible to take part in their assigned role in the event of an emergency situation.
- To report any security incident or weaknesses, which comes to their knowledge.
- Responsible to follow the rules and regulations and move within the area specified.
- Responsible to obey the instructions for all the officers and staff regarding the work and in emergency situations.
- Responsible to report any undesirable incidents.
Why join LegalEase?
- A work culture that celebrates and encourage diversity
- A workspace imbued with empathy and purpose
- We believe in continuous learning. You will walk away acquiring more skills than you had when you joined us (this is a guarantee on us)
- We value transparency, flexibility and over responsiveness
- A daily 30-minute wellness session coz your mental wellness means a lot to us!
- We are constantly striving to improve the work-life blend
We believe in FUN at work. We take this very seriously and have FUN as one of our core values