About LegalEase Solutions
Legal professionals are problem-solvers and innovators. They are willing to assume new responsibilities, tackle new challenges, master new technology and navigate an ever-evolving legal system. Today, technology is rapidly transforming the way law is practiced. Lawyers are changing the way justice is defined. This dynamic legal landscape makes each day unique and fosters an enjoyable,fulfilling work experience.
LegalEase Solutions is a pioneer legal solutions company founded in Ann Arbor, Michigan,with offices in Chennai, Cochin and Bangalore. We continue to solve problems,innovate solutions, services and are actively changing conversations in the legal industry. Our brand is one to reckon with, providing legal solutions for our clients in legal analytics, contract management, legal operations and compliance.
At LegalEase Solutions, we're proud to say that 80% of our employees are women.90% of the workforce come from diverse backgrounds. And we are a 100%customer-centric company!
We have openings for two departments(NDA, and Compliance)
Responsibilities: NDA Reviewer
- Review of contracts on client and counter-party paper, and redline based on the Client Playbook.
- Flag potential issues, and provide recommendations on the changes required.
- Drafting business contracts and agreements, based on client requirements.
- Summarizing contractual provisions.
- Meeting daily targets, while maintaining high
Responsibilities: Compliance Reviewer
- Applicants should be interested in technology, legal research, and have a general understanding of as many areas of law as possible.
- Review advertising& sales literature such as brochures, newsletters, periodicals, quarterly commentaries, and quarterly updates on performance data & other various quarterly materials, printed invitations, annual reports, and “one-off”marketing communications of investment solutions provider clients to ensure the appropriate disclosures/disclaimers are included, and is in compliance with the regulations.
- Review inbound and outbound email correspondence of investment solutions provider’s US broker-dealers and advisory associates to ensure there are no violations, and they are in compliance with the company’s email guidelines
- Reviewing Product Label Requirements based on the US FDA/FTC Regulations
- Researching compliance regulations, summarizing the law/ regulations
- Reviewing client documents to ensure compliance with industry specific regulations and internal policies, as applicable
Basic training will be provided. However, a lot of self-learning and hard work will be required to scale up.
OK, I’m interested! Is this job really for me?
Criteria for you to secure this job
- It goes without saying – you need to have a law degree
- You know how to put together contract clauses in your sleep
- Brownie points if you are a lawyer and technology enthusiast, along with experience using a CLM!
- MS Office knowledge
Personal qualities like great communication, creative thinking, and excellent written skills count for more than formal qualifications in this job.
It also helps if you have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Poise and patience under pressure
- An eye for detail
- Ability to analyze business opportunities, and read situations well
- A positive attitude and dynamite-like energy!
- Plenty of initiative and the ability to multi-task
- An accommodating mindset. With a global team, we would love someone who is flexible and open to learning
Why join LegalEase
- A work culture that celebrates and encourages diversity
- A workspace imbued with empathy and purpose
- We believe in continuous learning. You will walk away acquiring more skills than you had when you joined us (we guarantee this!)
- We value transparency, flexibility, and over-responsiveness
- A daily 30 minute wellness session because your mental wellness means a lot to us!
- We are constantly striving to improve the work-life balance
- We believe in FUN at work, and take this very seriously. FUN is one of our core values!
What do I do next?
Please send us your updated profile immediately, to firstname.lastname@example.org